Responsible for inventory records accuracy for materials and equipment (both company and partner owned). Ensures that proper contract and AFE coding is communicated and understood by Supply Chain Management and partners (if applicable).
Communicates logistical requirements for optimization of platform and or rig including partners personnel, shorebase, marine, and aircraft resources. Communicates long lead material, equipment, and personnel plans to partners and logistics coordinators.
Monitor Company platform and rig site personnel’s travel / immigration communications (if applicable) to ensure all arrangements are being properly requested and verified. Develop and communicate processes for communication of assistance required for administrative or travel document movements.
Assist in areas of operations as directed including data input into company reporting system to ensure coding and cost accuracy, liaison with office personnel on a daily & weekly interval with helicopter manifests for personnel movements to/from platform and rig & review with appropriate supervisor prior to distribution. Assist with PIC (peron in charge) should an Emergency Response situation develop. Attend daily site/office morning call & offers information when pertinent.
Assist in distribution of reports and manifests to meet business requirements. Ensures timely dissemination of data to the operations team for decision making, analysis, and forward planning
Active involvement and participation in all platform and rig activities to reinforce complete coverage and understanding of any changing situations. Promotes compliance with Corporate ESF&H policies and standards throughout the entire production and drilling operations, including Production Contractors, Drilling Contractors and Service Companies. Actively participates in safety programs & support Contractor Safety Management programs. Works to implement onsite audits whether it is for production purposes or drill rig site. Exercises Stop Work Authority or corrects the problem when an unsafe condition or act is observed. Supports and believes that Incident Free Operations can be achieved. Present a minimum of 2 safety topics per hitch to Partners Meetings. Attend at least (1) dock pre-tour meeting/day & (1) Weekly Safety meeting. Participate in any weekly / monthly safety drills.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensures all materials sent to shore base from platforms or rig are correctly manifested and correct corresponding documentation supplied (i.e. MSDS etc.).
- Provides dock crane crews with (truck) back load documentation to ensure correct materials loaded on trucks.
- Checks all partners equipment so that it is properly documented for delivery and making sure all lifting equipment is correctly certified.
- Checks incoming equipment & manifest against Material Request sent from office or location. Checks all the equipment certification of inbound lifting equipment to make sure it is in compliance.
- Responsible for inventory records accuracy for materials and equipment (both company and partner owned).
- Primary contact with Production Superintendent / Drilling Superintendent regarding warehouse inventory and equipment utilization.
- Assures all service/delivery tickets and well documentation reflect the correct accounting and contract information.
- Contact for end of well work / production hook-up materials and equipment reconciliation to assist Financial Analyst for proper documentation.
- Communicates logistical requirements for optimization of company and or partner’s personnel and equipment.
- Communicates with platforms, for any vessel, or aircraft usage.
- Communicates long lead material, equipment, and personnel plans to partners and in-house coordinators
- Coordinates with production regarding unloading and loading of vessels of all equipment and bulk materials.
- Monitor platform and rig personnel and communicate status of any travels to the office personnel.
- Coordinate any Company in-house sponsored personnel’s transportation (helicopter) arrangements.
- Ensure newly arrived platform or rig personnel are oriented in the security, safety and travel, requirements of Company.
- Assist as directed by office personnel in whatever areas possible including cost and inventory input into company chosen reporting system.
- Review daily platform or rig site’s time line projections to ensure materials and personnel are available in a timely manner.
- Assist where possible to prepare and process all daily production or drilling reports and associated paperwork involved with the platform or rig operations. These reports contain all the pertinent information regarding the production work and are considered essential.
- Coordinate with other platforms and or rig sites to maximize overall logistics and materials efficiency.
- Liaise with Sr. Production Superintendent, Sr. Drilling Superintendent & / or Sr. Production / Drilling Engineer of any platform or rig site logistics operations on a daily basis.
- Identifies and proposes opportunities for cost reductions and performance improvements.
- Actively supports and understands the objectives of Operational Excellence and participates in the implementation of action plans by:
- Demonstrating environmental consciousness through optimizing resources, preventing pollution, minimizing waste and conserving energy.
- Implements internalized opinions of operation.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Corporate ESF&H policies and standards throughout.
- Supports Contractor Safety Management programs.
- Works to implement the Opinions of Company personnel regarding any audits at the shore base site.
- Supports and believes that Incident Free Operations can be achieved.
- Actively searches for ideas that can be incorporated in daily activities…including administration, time management, new resource, including HES management.