Safety & Performance Coach
- Conduct pre-tower safety meetings. Using safety alerts/topics related to rig operations expected for that tower.
- Continually inspect rig and location for potential safety and environmental hazards, paying close attention to rig crew and third parties on location.
- Monitor and maintain sign in/out sheet for all persons entering and conducting business on location, thus insuring a safe and secure work area.
- Generate, monitor, and maintain a daily updated POB (personnel on board) to insure all parties are accounted for in case of emergency evacuation. POB is also turned into Operator every day for their documentation and data entries.
- Conduct Site Safety Orientation to all visitors, third parties, and/or core team members that aren’t up-to-date per Operators policy.
- Inspect and monitor all vessels entering location that are delivering or transferring hydrocarbons.
- Thoroughly inspect all hoses and assuring that emergency shut off procedures are in place and operable.
- Monitoring rig operations for on going changes, thus enabling us to adjust our safety focus and keep visitors and third parties aware of safety issues that may arise.
- Monitor rig crews for personnel changes thus facilitating us to keep POB accurate, increases awareness of new employees, and monitor them for possible redirection that may be needed concerning safety issues.
- Monitor delivery of materials to location. Informing Company Rep. of arrival and coordinating off loading and storage if needed.
- Enter “stop card” data into data-base. Monitoring entries for “good catches” and reporting them to Operator for review.
- Coach team in understanding and utilizing Behavior Based Safety.
- Coach team to utilize time and resources more effectively on rig.
- Modify safety behaviors in a cross cultural population.
- Provide onboard planning process coaching
- Provide Stop Work Authority coaching.
- Assist in achieving Company’s vision of Incident Free Operation.